Welcome to the services of Libi Tradelink Private Limited. Libi Tradelink Private Limited provides this site to you subject to the following conditions. By visiting the Libi Tradelink site, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future services or business, you also will be subject to the guidelines, terms and agreements applicable to such services or business. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Platform:The word platform means the said services and business providing by Libi Tradelink Private Limited. Here in after referred as platform.
"We", "Us", "Our": shall mean Libi Tradelink Private Limited.
Customers: shall mean Libi Tradelink Private Limited.
Merchant: A person who wants to registered their name as seller of their products/services over the said platform.
Agent: A person who registered the name of customers and merchant over the said platform. The registration of merchant & Customers only made with the help of agent only.
Development Officer: A person who registered the name of agents over the said platform. The registration of Agent only made with the help of Development officer only. Here in referred as “DO”.
Obligation and Duties of Customers
1. Customers have to register their name for getting facility under the said platform and that too with the help of agent only. Customers can’t eligible to direct register with the said platform. There is only one registration per one customer. Single person can’t eligible to made more than one registration and if anyone trying to do that shall be consider as fraud.
2. The obligation and duty during the time of transaction between customer and merchant is only with them. We are not responsible for any kind of obligation during or after the transaction such as loan, part payment, due payment or null.
3. The prohibited items under statutes of India shall strictly not allow transacting on said platform.
4. Any kind of offers, gifts, Cash back shall be given after the deduction of Government Taxes.
5. The platform never asked OTP, CVV, and Bank Password for any kinds of transaction. Platform is not responsible for the said mistake if done by customers.
6. If any merchant asked for any extra charges by stating that the said platform asking for the same, then it is duty of customers to inform us.
7. Platform is not liable for any kind of fraud, misrepresentation, complain of any kinds of goods/services selling or purchase under the said platform.
8. Platform may anytime refused the registration or membership with us if platform founds you as an inappropriate or fraud or wrongful person without prior intimation and for that you can’t proceed with any legal steps against us. Platform will provide all offers or gifts or cashback if customer is eligible before refused their registration.
9. A customer has to produces some of government verified or bank related documents during the timing of registration to the agent. After the completion of registration, it is the duty of customers to take it back from the agent. If any documents found wrong or inappropriate then the facilities which is providing to the customers by way of cash back or offers may affect the customers and in that case platform is not legally bound.
10. The platform is not bound to return the registration fee. If any changes found by customers in registration, customers have liberty to change within 48 hours from the registration.
11. Fee has to pay via digital mode or cheque and that with the name of said platform. The customer has to pay an original registration fee and cheque return charges along with demand draft or RTGS if in any case payment cheque returns. Any payment of platform shall not received by any third party.
12. It is advisable to all users that check and study before any installation of application which may create doubts for Libi TradelinkPvt. Ltd.
Obligation and Duties of Merchants
1. Payment of registration shall not be taken with cash mode. Merchant has to register their name with the help of agent only. There is only one registration per merchant but incase merchant having various type of business then they can registered their name after separate payment of fee with agent.
2. Merchant has to pay the decided commission on purchase of goods/services by customers on decided date between 1st to 5th of every month with government taxes. If an amount of commission will increased with Rs.5000, then it should be pay to the platform within two days with government taxes. In case of failure of payment within said time period, platform may deactivate the registration of that merchant and can only restarted once he paid the due commission payment along with extra charges for non-payment.
3. The platform also provides the facilities like gifts, Lucky Draws, Offers to merchant after the deduction of fixed government taxes.
4. Merchant has to pay his own taxes on selling of goods/services. The platform is no where play any role for payment of taxes on behalf of merchant.
5. Any return policy for sell goods/services has to be handle by merchant only within 2 days. The platform is not responsible for any return goods/services or any default in the same.
6. The platform is not responsible to provide you cashback within stipulated time if any of your documents is in default or wrong. Therefore, it is the duty of user to check and verified their documents before submitting on the said platform.
7. The platform is not bound to return the registration fee. If any changes found by merchant in registration, Merchant have liberty to change within 48 hours from the registration
8. Fee has to pay via mode of Cheque and that with the name of said platform. The merchant has to pay an original registration fee and cheque return charges along with demand draft or RTGS if in any case, cheque for payment returns. Any payment of platform shall not receive by any third party.
9. At the time of registration, if merchant choose the lower brokerage charges than actual charges of brokerage, in that case merchant has to pay difference between both the brokerage from the first day of registration.
10. It is advisable to all users that check and study before any installation of application which may create doubts for Libi Tradelink Pvt. Ltd.
11. If any user makes any rumors against the platform, then their registration is liable to refused without any prior intimation or reason.
Obligation and Duties of Agent
1. Payment of registration shall not be taken with cash mode. Only agent can registered the customers and merchant over the said platform.
2. Agent has to be aware with each and every terms and conditions as it is the duty of agent to make aware with terms and condition to the user. If any disputes raised regarding to unaware for T & C from user side, then platform is not liable for that.
3. If any agent intentionally making any registration of registered use, then platform may refused the registration of agent and may refused all the benefits of agents. Moreover, if any registered agent informed the platform for the said breach by another agent, in that case informer agent entitled to get some appreciation.
4. The registration of user by agent should be in professional manner. No any force should be appreciated by the platform.
5. Government Taxes has to paid by agent only if any.
6. If any mistake committed by agent during the full fill of registration, then agent has to pay penalty for that mistake to the platform.
7. The platform is not responsible to provide you cashback within stipulated time if any of your documents is in default or wrong. Therefore, it is the duty of user to check and verified their documents before submitting on the said platform.
8. It is the duty of agent to remind merchant to pay brokerage to the platform on stipulated time.
9. The registration fee is Non-Refundable.
10. Fee has to pay via any digital mode or cheque and that with the name of said platform. The merchant has to pay an original registration fee and cheque return charges along with demand draft or RTS if in any case, cheque for payment returns. Any payment of platform shall not receive by any third party.
11. It is advisable to all users that check and study before any installation of application which may create doubts for Libi Tradelink Pvt. Ltd
12. If any user makes any rumors against the platform, then their registration is liable to refused without any prior intimation or reason.
Obligation and Duties of Development Officer
1. Payment of registration shall not be taken with cash mode. Only Development Officer can registered the Agent over the said platform and get commission on that only.
2. Development Officer has to observe the process on registration of user by agent and need to help the agent for that.
3. DO has to credit the cheque amount of registered agent on platform bank
4. It is the duty of DO to make understand the agent with all the T & C. Any disputes raised for the non-aware of T & C, the platform is not liable for that.
5. The registration of agent by DO should be in professional manner. No any force should be appreciated by the platform.
6. All other obligation is same as agent has to be followed by DO.
If any unforeseen event may occurred, the platform is not liable to full fill any T & C with regards to cashback, offers, lucky draws or any other monetary appreciation.
Intellectual Property Rights
The said facility has been providing by these platform only and there is no any similar service providing by any platform on the market. Hence, the Libi Tradelink is owner of the said services and eligible as prior user of the said trademark. The platform has registered their all rights as trademark and copyright. Hence, action of copying any content from the said platform or passing of any goods under the same name as of platform would amount to infringement and for that civil action/criminal action may take place.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liabilities
This site is provided by Libi Tradelink on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The platform makes no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site . You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. The Platform reserves the right to withdraw or delete any information from this site at any time in its discretion.
The Platform will not be liable for any damages of any kinds arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Disputes any dispute relating in any way to your visit to this Site shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bhavnagar, India.